Start your CISSP preparation with (ISC)2 website – https://www.isc2.org. Understand what a CISSP is and the requirements for the exam. If you don’t have the minimum work experience required for a CISSP, you can start with the Associate program after passing the exam. Don’t wait!
The following resources helped me in preparing for the CISSP exam in 2004-
- Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP Exam by Susan Hansche, John Berti, Chris Hare
- The CISSP Prep Guide: Gold Edition by Ronald L. Krutz, Russell Dean Vines
- Advanced CISSP Prep Guide: Exam Q&A by Ronald L. Krutz, Russell Dean Vines
- CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, Second Edition (All-in-One) by Shon Harris
- CISSP Training Guide by Roberta Bragg
- Information Security Management Handbook by Harold F. Tipton